I’ve been writing for years. I’m currently writing two novels, one a mystery and the other a historical fiction. I also have a few short stories I’m editing and updating for submission.
Feel free to contact me, I’m always happy to hear from other writers, readers, etc.
Random Facts about me
- I’ve been with my wife for 5 years. Married 3.
- I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl.
- My favorite food is “edible”
- I’m a coffee-aholic, and most of my characters share that trait, even if it’s unwritten
- I taught myself how to play guitar when I was 16.
- I decided to move to Illinois from Maine in 2008 to join a metal band.
- I play country music.
- I do so poorly.
- I’ve worked as a freelance computer programmer for 4 years.
- I cannot stand the idea of working a normal job.
- When I’m not writing, reading or programming, I’m usually playing video games or hanging out with my kids.
- I despise the snow. I live in Maine.
- I love Stephen King books, but hated them until I read From a Buick 8. It changed my view of all his works.
- From a Buick 8 is one of Stephen King’s least lauded stories.
- I’ve never written a full novel. They always end up being novellas.
- I’m a Buddhist. Non-practicing.
- I have had the same bottle of vodka in my refrigerator for a 2 years. It’s moved with me twice.
- I have two tattoos. One of Anubis, the Egyptian God of the underworld on my right arm, and the other of my son’s footprint from his birth certificate on my chest.
- I could be considered a narcissist, and it might bother me, but I don’t care what people think.
- I enjoy writing about myself in list form, because it doesn’t require thought.